Wednesday, May 25, 2011

pre-Roman experiences...waaah

At the beginning of the school year, both myself and one of my great friends at school decided that we would travel to another country after going through the grueling MCAT study process for basically an entire school year. When the time came to make a decision on which location, Rome was an obvious conclusion with our background in the Italian language and the beautiful architecture, people and places that revolve and make the country one of the most visited tourist spots in the world.
May 21, 2011 was D-DAY, the day that all my studying would be displayed and put to use by completing the Medical College Admission Test. Many people celebrate the end of an MCAT test by partying, going out to dinner, basically anything that is unrelated to school and especially biology, chemistry or physics; I on the other hand, after spending the entire 4 hours and 45 minutes to ween through each detail of every problem, went home and literally slept almost an entire day. When I woke up on Sunday morning, I was still mentally and physically drained, making me dread fully unpacking all of my clothes from school, sorting through each item, and then deeming which items were necessary and unnecessary. After 4 hours of packing, weighing, unpacking, etc. I finally had all of my items packed and ready to go. Next stop Rome?

No comments:

Post a Comment