Thursday, July 29, 2010

What If....


If I ever somehow ended up in this situation, I would act just like that guy in the green shirt. I would open the door, expecting to see exactly what I thought I had seen prior to walking into the porta potty, and then walk into something that I could not remember. The guy acts confused at first, and then, when the entire meeting turns around and gives him bad looks, he tries to apologize. Now, I would not duplicate what he does next, with trying to walk back into the porta potty to find a way out, because at this point I would start tweaking out and trying to remember where I was before I walked in to go to the bathroom: was it a park? A baseball field? And then I would second guess everything about that day: what did I eat for breakfast? Was it pancakes? Eggs? CEREAL??? After stopping at 7-Eleven to refuel my mind and soul with a blue slurpee, I'd redirect my thoughts back to this situation of confusion and a potentially large incoming brain-freeze to determine that I knew exactly what was happening: my mind was being incepted. Leo was trying to hack into my dreams, find out how I kept getting A's on my weak physics lab reports, and finally crack the secret of the megabus system.



All I can say is: keep trying Leo....

No comments:

Post a Comment